MRF is a versatile and robust range of centrifugal roof extract units available in 7 sizes and suitable for vertical and
The protection cowl in highly resistant aluminium is perfectly adapted for exposed areas, especially coastal ones.
MRF compact design and easy installation is made to satisfy the requirements of effi cient ventilation in residential, commercial and light industrial applications.
Available in 7 duct sizes: ø 100mm, 125, 150, 160, 200, 250, 315. Can be mounted on an exterior wall when roof access is not available Easy solution for a multipoint ventilation need. Added benefits of the outdoor installation: free interior space, maximised ventilation and noiseless operation
• Ball bearing motor, permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and continuous running.
• Fan and motor assembly balanced for a quiet and vibration-free operation
• Suitable for clean air temperature from –20°C up to +70°C
• Cowl in highly resistant aluminium
• The cowl is removable for access to the motor and wiring connections
• Cowl’s screws in stainless steel resistant to atmospheric agents
• Self-cleaning backward bladed impeller with high efficiency and low noise level
• Lower casing in galvanized steel
• Protection guard in galvanized steel
• Speed controllable for highly effi cient and economical airflow
• Fans comply with EN 60335-2-80